Join the Healthy Nurse, Healthy Nation Grand Challenge today!
September 20, 2016 /
admin / 0
Great news! The ANA Enterprise is launching the Healthy Nurse, Healthy Nation™ Grand Challenge and you’re invited!
Nevada Nurses Association is one of 12 organizations participating in a special sneak peek beginning September 19th through October 23rd. The goal of the Grand Challenge is to help transform the health of the nation by improving the health of our 3.6 million registered nurses-that’s you! You will be asked to provide feedback on the web platform to help the ANA Enterprise prepare for the January 9th, 2017 national launch.
- Feel inspired to create a healthy life, lived to the fullest!
- Find awesome articles, slideshows and videos to help you along your way.
- Connect with other amazing nurses, employers and organizations.
- Get closer to your health goals with simple, everyday tips that can really add up.
Your Next Steps
- Register and take the Real Age Test, a health assessment survey.
- Join the Healthy Swaps Challenge and cheer on other nurses in friendly competition.
- Follow us to see updates and stories on your profile page!
- Learn more about the Healthy Nurse, Healthy Nation Grand Challenge.
- Tell the ANA Enterprise what you think!
- Come back in January for the national launch and participate in new challenges and discussion boards.
About the ANA Enterprise
The ANA Enterprise is the organizing platform of the American Nurses Association
, the American Nurses Credentialing Center
and the American Nurses Foundation
.ANA Enterprise is the leading resource for nurses to arm themselves with the tools, information and network they need to excel in their individual practices. In helping individual nurses succeed – across all practices and specialties, and at each stage of their careers – the ANA Enterprise is lighting the way for the entire profession to succeed.
The Healthy Nurse, Healthy Nation™ Grand Challenge is hosted by Sharecare, a health and wellness engagement platform. Sharecare’s RealAge Test has been completed by over 44 million people and the company has partnered with the White House and the U.S. Army. So you’re in good hands! See what Sharecare is all about